We'd hate to lose you, but if you're leaving, you'll need to take the steps below to close your account:
A. Withdraw all coins and funds from your account
- On the Invest tab, tap on each coin that you have purchased to complete withdrawals to external wallets or exchanges. Confirm after this that all coins have safely reached their destination before proceeding to Step B below.
- You can also sell your coins into fiat currency (such as USD, EUR, etc.) if you prefer to withdraw to your linked bank account or by wire transfer. If you withdraw via this method, you will want to wait on continuing with the steps outlined below until the funds are safely in your account.
B. Remove all linked bank accounts and cards
- Once you are certain all of your funds are removed from your account, on the Invest tab, tap on the gear icon on the top right of the app to access your Settings. Tap on Linked Banks & Cards.
- Tap on your linked bank account and/or card that you have linked.
- Tap "Remove Bank" or "Remove Card".
- You will get a popup that the bank (or card, when applicable) has been successfully removed.
C. Request account removal
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Profile.
- Tap on Request Account Deletion.
- Read over the warnings, and then tap on Yes, I'm Sure.
- Type out the word DELETE on the next screen and then tap on the Delete button.
Account deletion is not reversible and all funds that remain in the account may be lost if this step is taken, so please be certain you have followed all steps in parts A. and B. above before you proceed.
If you have questions, please contact Customer Support.