FTX App is pleased to offer the FTX US Debit Card product, powered by Swipe. The card allows you to spend your crypto balances while making ordinary purchases, rather than go through the process of converting to fiat (USD) and withdrawing to your bank. Have only Bitcoin, Ethereum, or another cryptocurrency in your account? No worries, we'll convert it for you for your purchase!
Once you are approved, you can manage your card and view your purchases in the app by tapping the icon of the card at the top of the screen, or tapping Settings > Linked Banks and Cards.
US customers only can sign up for the FTX US Debit powered by Swipe at this time. You can use your debit card anywhere Visa Debit cards are accepted.
Please refer to FTX US Swipe Debit Card FAQ for more information.
Signing up for the FTXUS Debit Card
You must be a US customer and verified for Unlimited Deposits and Withdrawals on your FTX App account. To check your status, tap on Settings > Account Limits. If there is a lock on Unlimited Withdrawals, proceed with Identity Verification by tapping on the lock.
- On the Invest tab, tap Linked Banks and Cards.
- Tap FTX Card Signup.
- Read over the terms, then tap Let's Go.
- Enter your Social Security Number.
- Verify your date of birth.
- Enter your phone number.
- Verify your home address.
- Submit any additional documentation requested. You may need to upload additional documents such as your ID, Selfie and a Proof of Address (recent bank statement or utility bill).
- Agree to the terms and tap on Submit.
- Your application is now under review. Once you have been approved for the FTXUS Card, you see your approval status on the Linked Banks and Cards page. This means that you'll get a card number, expiration date and CVV, which you can use to make online purchases. A physical card will be mailed to the address we have on file for your account.
- You can tap FTX Card in your wallet ballances, under Settings > Linked Banks and Cards, or tap the card icon at the top right next to the Settings gear on your main Invest tab to check your account balance or get your card details for use with shopping online.
Purchase limits are $10,000/day and $50,000/month.
If you have questions not addressed here, please contact Customer Support.