Blockfolio $100,000 Draft Day Crypto Signing Bonus Sweepstakes
Sponsored by Blockfolio, Inc.(“Sponsor”).
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The Blockfolio $100,000 Draft Day Crypto Signing Bonus (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on April 27, 2021 at 12:01 AM EST and ends on May 2, 2021 at 11:59pm PST (the “Promotion Period”).
- Agreement to Official Rules. By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, you accept and agree to be bound by these “Official Rules.”
- Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to individuals aged eighteen (18) or older and the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of the date of entry, who are not currently users of the Blockfolio App (defined below) with an active account. Persons who are residents of or located in the states of New York or Florida, or any country or territory subject to OFAC comprehensive sanctions programs from time to time, including Cuba, Crimea Region of Ukraine, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Iran, Syria, any person found on the OFAC specially designated nationals, blocked persons list, any other consolidated prohibited persons list as determined by any applicable governmental authority are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Employees of Sponsor and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Sponsor through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the Promotion Period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in the same household, are also not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter. You may enter the Sweepstakes in one of two ways:
Entry via the Blockfolio App: During the Promotion Period you may enter by completing the following steps:
Create a new Blockfolio account via the Blockfolio mobile app available on iOS, Android or the web (“Blockfolio App”) and sign up for trading subject to the required verification process;
Enter the “STOOLIE” promo code where indicated; and
Make a first deposit of cryptocurrency of no less than $10 into your Blockfolio account.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. No automatically generated, photocopies or other form of mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
Only one (1) entry per person, household and/or email address is permitted, regardless of method of entry. Entrants submitting multiple entries or violating any of these Official Rules will be disqualified. Entries received from any person who attempts to cancel and create a new account, or who attempts to create an additional account, during the Promotion Period will be disqualified. Proof of submission of an entry does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt.
Note: To claim a prize in this Sweepstakes, the potential winner will be required to create a Blockfolio account. Creating an account will require the collection of personal information for identity verification purposes. Potential winners that do not create a Blockfolio account and/or if their Blockfolio account is not approved by Sponsor via the verification process will be disqualified. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL THAT PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH ALL REQUIREMENTS TO CLAIM A PRIZE HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND FULFILLED, AND THE PARTICIPANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- Prize Drawing: All Sweepstakes entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the prize drawing, to be held on or around May 9, 2021. The drawing will be conducted either by independent persons or a computer program that randomly chooses the winner, from all eligible entries received and the random selection is final and binding.
- Prizes and Odds: Each person that makes a qualifying deposit receives one doge coin.
The prizes to be awarded from the Sweepstakes are as follows:
Ten (10) winners will each receive Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000) in Bitcoin.
The odds of winning a prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received. All prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes. You agree to provide Sponsor with any additional information and complete any required tax or other forms relating to your receipt of a prize.
Approximate aggregate retail value of the prizes to be awarded: $100,000 (USD). All prize values stated herein are in USD.
DISCLOSURE: THE VALUE OF CRYPTOCURRENCY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. THERE CAN BE A SUBSTANTIAL RISK THAT IT COULD LOSE VALUE (POSSIBLY ALL VALUE) AS A RESULT OF BUYING, SELLING, OR HOLDING CRYPTOCURRENCY.
3. Notification of Winners: Potential winners will be notified by email and will be required to respond to such email within 48 hours of date/time email was sent by Sponsor. Potential winners must also sign and return any required affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within five (5) days of notification. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable emails (e.g., resulting from any form of active or passive filtering by an email client or for insufficient space in an email account to receive an email). If a selected potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to respond to the email in the time allotted and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, their prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries. Potential winners that entered the Sweepstakes by mail that do not create a new Blockfolio account timely will forfeit the prize. Winners must have an active Blockfolio account at the time of awarding the prize. Prizes will be fulfilled within approximately six (6) to eight (8) weeks of winner verification. Upon prize forfeiture or inability to use a prize or portion thereof, no compensation will be given, and Sponsor will have no further obligation to that participant. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account specified in the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability.
Sponsor is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, garbled, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by email or postal mail or otherwise; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties or any technical hardware or software failures of any kind, which may limit a person’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Indemnification. You agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Sweepstakes, harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
- Publicity. Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you consent to the use of your name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry and statements attributed to you (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Sponsor’s newsletters, the Sponsor’s homepages at blockfolio.com and those of our partners and our social media channels, without additional compensation.
- Additional Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, if in Sponsor’s opinion (a) the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of the occurrence of any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications, equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), interference with the Sweepstakes by any party, or any federal, state, local or provincial government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control, or (b) any other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, in all instances without liability to the entrants. Sponsor also reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- Governing Law and Choice of Forum. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of California, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts located in the Northern district of California or the state courts located in Santa Clara County, California.
- Winners List. For the names of all prize winners, send an email message to email@example.com with “Winners - Blockfolio’s $100,000 Draft Day Crypto Signing Bonus” as the email subject and Winners – The Blockfolio $100,000 Draft Day Crypto Signing Bonus Sweepstakes specified in the body of the email. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Promotion Period. The winners list will be available after all winners have been verified.
- Sponsor’s Address: Blockfolio, Inc., 5186 Benito St, Ste 2275, Montclair CA 91763.