New in FTX App , you now have the ability to automatically synchronize your Binance wallet(s) to your FTX App Portfolio(s). After enabling this feature, you’ll never need to manually enter your Binance transactions to your FTX App Portfolio(s) again. Instead, you’ll be able to freely transact in Binance, then simply launch or refresh your FTX App to view your synced portfolio(s). If you still prefer to enter transactions manually, the auto-sync feature is easy to toggle off. To enable Binance auto-sync, follow the simple steps in this guide.
What you’ll need:
- Desktop Binance account and credentials
- Latest FTX App
- Email account and credentials
- 10 minutes
- Log into your Binance desktop account.
- Hover over your User Profile (avatar in upper right corner), then click Account from the drop down menu.
- Within the API box, click API Setting.
- Enter an arbitrary API Key Label (e.g. My First API), then click Create New Key.
- Enter the 2FA Google Authentication Code.
- Log into your email account, then click Confirm Create button within the confirmation email.
- Within your new API Key Label, ensure Read Info is the only option selected. Otherwise, click Edit and only select Read Info. IF YOU SELECT ANYTHING OTHER THAN THIS READ-ONLY PERMISSION, YOUR SYNC WILL BE UNSUCCESSFUL.
8. Click Save, then enter the 2FA Google Authentication Code.
9. To use QR sync, proceed immediately to Step 10. Otherwise, collect and securely store the auto-generated API Key and Secret Key.
- Launch FTX App
- Swipe to the target portfolio, then tap Preferences (three dots in upper right corner).
- Tap Exchange Connections (second from top).
- Select Binance from list of available Exchange Connections.
- To use QR sync, tap the QR code, then position the Binance QR within your mobile device’s camera window. Otherwise, enter or paste your API Key and Secret Key where prompted.
- Review sync preferences, then tap Add Connection.
- Select additional sync preferences as prompted.
- Allow time for the connection to be established.
Note: Once the connection is established, the Establishing Exchange Connection bar will disappear.
- Compare the portfolio to your Binance account to confirm wallets were correctly synced.
If you have any troubleshooting issues or other specific questions or concerns, please reach out to FTX App Customer Support via Telegram or Email. And as always, if you found this content useful, please Like, Follow, and Share us on Twitter and Facebook!