New in FTX App , you now have the ability to automatically synchronize your Bittrex wallet(s) to your FTX App Portfolio(s). After enabling this feature, you’ll never need to manually enter your Bittrex transactions to your FTX App Portfolio(s) again. Instead, you’ll be able to freely transact in Bittrex, then simply launch or refresh your FTX App to view your synced portfolio(s). If you still prefer to enter transactions manually, the auto-sync feature is easy to toggle off. To enable Bittrex auto-sync, follow the simple steps in this guide.
What you’ll need:
- Desktop Bittrex account and credentials
- Latest FTX App
- 10 minutes
- Log into your Bittrex desktop account.
- Under the SITE SETTINGS tab (left panel), click API Keys.
- Within the API KEYS box, click Add new key...
- Under the READ INFO header, toggle the permission ON, then click Save.
(IF YOU SELECT ANYTHING OTHER THAN THIS READ-ONLY PERMISSION, YOUR SYNC WILL BE UNSUCCESSFUL.)
- Enter the Authenticator Code, then click Confirm.
- Collect and securely store the auto-generated API key and API key secret.
- Launch FTX App.
- Swipe to your target portfolio, then tap Preferences (three dots in upper right corner).
- Tap Exchange Connections (second from top).
- Select Bittrex from list of available Exchange Connections.
- Enter or paste your API key and API key secret where prompted.
- Review sync preferences, then tap Add Connection.
- Select additional sync preferences as prompted.
- Allow time for the connection to be established. Note: once the connection is established, the Establishing Exchange Connection bar will disappear.
- Compare the portfolio to your Bittrex account to confirm wallets were correctly synced.
If you have any troubleshooting issues or other specific questions or concerns, please reach out to Blockfolio Customer Support via Telegram or Email. And as always, if you found this content useful, please Like, Follow, and Share us on Twitter and Facebook!