New in FTX App , you now have the ability to automatically synchronize your Coinbase Pro wallet(s) to your FTX App Portfolio(s). After enabling this feature, you’ll never need to manually enter your Coinbase Pro transactions to your FTX App Portfolio(s) again. Instead, you’ll be able to freely transact in Coinbase Pro, then simply launch or refresh your Blockfolio app to view your synced portfolio(s). If you still prefer to enter transactions manually, the auto-sync feature is easy to toggle off. To enable Coinbase Pro auto-sync, follow the simple steps below:
What you’ll need:
- Desktop Coinbase Pro account and credentials
- Latest FTX App
- 10 minutes
- Log into your Coinbase Pro desktop account.
- Hover over your User Profile (upper right corner), then click API from the drop down menu.
- Within the API SETTINGS tab, Click +NEW API KEY.
- Select View from the list of available permissions.
(IF YOU SELECT ANYTHING OTHER THAN THIS READ-ONLY PERMISSION, YOUR SYNC WILL BE UNSUCCESSFUL.)
- Collect and store the auto-generated Passphrase.
- Click Using SMS? Send me a code.
- Enter Two Factor Authentication Code, then click CREATE API KEY.
- Collect the API Secret from the pop-up display window.
- Return to the Profile Information screen, then collect the displayed API Key.
- Launch the FTX App
- Swipe to the target portfolio, then tap Preferences (three dots in upper right corner).
- Tap Exchange Connections (second from top).
- Select Coinbase Pro from list of available Exchange Connections.
- Where prompted, paste or enter the API KEY, API SECRET, and PASS PHRASE.
- Review sync preferences, then tap Add Connection.
- Select additional sync preferences as prompted.
- Allow time for the connection to be established.
Note: Once the connection is established, the Establishing Exchange Connection bar will disappear.
- Compare the portfolio to your Coinbase Pro account to confirm wallets were correctly synced.
If you have any troubleshooting issues or other specific questions or concerns, please reach out to FTX App Customer Support via Telegram or Email. And as always, if you found this content useful, please Like, Follow, and Share us on Twitter and Facebook!