New in FTX App , you now have the ability to automatically synchronize your OKEx wallet(s) to your FTX App portfolio(s). After enabling this feature, you’ll never need to manually enter your OKEx transactions to your FTX App portfolio(s) again. Instead, you’ll be able to freely transact in OKEx, then simply launch or refresh your FTX App to view your synced portfolio(s). If you still prefer to enter transactions manually, the auto-sync feature is easy to toggle off. To enable OKEx auto-sync, follow the simple steps below:
What you’ll need:
- Desktop OKEx account and credentials
- Latest FTX App
- 10 minutes
- Log into your OKEx desktop account.
- Hover over your Username (upper right corner), then click API from the drop down menu.
- Click Apply for v3 API.
- Enter an arbitrary Display Name, Passphrase, and auto-generated Google code where prompted. Confirm only the Enquiry Permission box is checked, then click Confirm.
(IF YOU SELECT ANYTHING OTHER THAN THIS READ-ONLY PERMISSION, YOUR SYNC WILL BE UNSUCCESSFUL.)
- Find your newly created API by its Display Name, then under the Action header click View.
- Enter Passphrase and Google code, then click Confirm.
- To use QR sync, proceed immediately to Step 8. Otherwise, collect and securely store the auto-generated apiKey and secretKey.
- Launch FTX App .
- Swipe to target portfolio, then tap Preferences (three dots in upper right corner).
- Tap Exchange Connections (second from top).
- Select OKEx from list of available Exchange Connections.
- To use QR sync, tap the QR code, then position the OKEx QR within your mobile device’s camera window. Otherwise, enter or paste your API Key, Secret Key, and Passphrase where prompted.
- Review sync preferences, then tap Add Connection.
- Select additional sync preferences as prompted.
- Allow time for the connection to be established.
Note: Once the connection is established, the Establishing Exchange Connection bar will disappear.
- Compare the portfolio to your OKEx account to confirm wallets were correctly synced.
If you have any troubleshooting issues or other specific questions or concerns, please reach out to FTX App Customer Support via Telegram or Email. And as always, if you found this content useful, please Like, Follow, and Share us on Twitter and Facebook!