Users have the ability to automatically synchronize your HitBTC wallet(s) to your FTX App Portfolio(s). After enabling this feature, you’ll never need to manually enter your HitBTC transactions to your FTX App Portfolio(s) again. Instead, you’ll be able to freely transact in HitBTC, then simply launch or refresh your FTX App to view your synced portfolio(s). If you still prefer to enter transactions manually, the auto-sync feature is easy to toggle off. To enable HitBTC auto-sync, follow the simple steps in this guide.
What you’ll need:
- Desktop HitBTC account and credentials
- Latest FTX App
- 10 minutes
- Log into your HitBTC desktop account.
2. Click the Settings tab (gear icon in upper right), then click API Keys.
- Click New API Key.
- Under the Access Rights header, check all (and only) Order book, History, Trading balance and Payment information permissions. (IF YOU SELECT ANYTHING OTHER THAN THESE PERMISSIONS, YOUR SYNC WILL BE UNSUCCESSFUL.)
5. To use QR sync, proceed immediately to Step 6. Otherwise, collect and securely store the auto-generated API Key and API Key Secret.
6. Launch the FTX App .
7. Tap More and then Track. Swipe to the target portfolio, then tap ⚙️.
8. Tap Exchange Connections (second from top).
9. Select HitBTC from the list of available Exchange Connections.
10. To use QR sync, tap the QR code, then position the HitBTC QR within your mobile device’s camera window. Otherwise, enter or paste your API Key and Secret Key where prompted.
11. Select additional sync preferences by tapping Advanced Import Options. (this is optional)
12. Review sync preferences, then tap Add Connection.
13. Allow time for the connection to be established.
Note: Once the connection is established, the Establishing Exchange Connection bar will disappear.
14. Compare the portfolio to your HitBTC account to confirm wallets were correctly synced.
If you have any troubleshooting issues or other specific questions or concerns, please reach out to FTX App Customer Support via Telegram or Email. And as always, if you found this content useful, please Like, Follow, and Share us on Twitter and Facebook!