Users have the ability to automatically synchronize your KuCoin wallet(s) to your FTX App Portfolio(s). After enabling this feature, you’ll never need to manually enter your KuCoin transactions to your FTX App Portfolio(s) again. Instead, you’ll be able to freely transact in KuCoin, then simply launch or refresh your FTX App app to view your synced portfolio(s). If you still prefer to enter transactions manually, the auto-sync feature is easy to toggle off. To enable KuCoin auto-sync, follow the simple steps in this guide.
What you’ll need:
- Desktop KuCoin account and credentials
- Latest FTX App
- Email account and credentials
- 10 minutes
- Log into your KuCoin desktop account.
- Click API Management (left side of screen).
3. Click Create API.
4. Where prompted, enter an arbitrary API Name and API Passphrase you'll remember, then click Confirm.
5. Where prompted, enter the Trading Password, API Code (sent to your email), and Two-Factor Authentication Code, then click Confirm.
6. Confirm only General Permission is selected. Otherwise, click Change, re-enter the Trading Password, select the General Permission, then click Save. (IF YOU SELECT ANYTHING OTHER THAN THIS PERMISSION, YOUR SYNC WILL BE UNSUCCESSFUL.)
7. To use QR sync, proceed immediately to Step 8. Otherwise, collect and securely store the auto-generated API Key and API Key Secret.
8. Launch the FTX App.
9. Tap More and then Track. Swipe to the target portfolio, then tap ⚙️.
10. Tap Exchange Connections (second from top).
11. Select KuCoin from the list of available Exchange Connections.
12. To use QR sync, tap the QR code, then position the KuCoin QR within your mobile device’s camera window. Otherwise, enter or paste your API Key, Secret Key, and Pass Phrase where prompted.
13. Select additional sync preferences by tapping Advanced Import Options. (this is optional)
14. Review sync preferences, then tap Add Connection.
15. Allow time for the connection to be established.
Note: Once the connection is established, the Establishing Exchange Connection bar will disappear.
16. Compare the portfolio to your KuCoin account to confirm wallets were correctly synced.
If you have any troubleshooting issues or other specific questions or concerns, please reach out to FTX App Customer Support via Telegram or Email. And as always, if you found this content useful, please Like, Follow, and Share us on Twitter and Facebook!