Automatically synchronize your Binance.US wallet(s) with your Blockfolio portfolio(s). After enabling this feature, you’ll never need to manually enter your Binance.US transactions to your Blockfolio Portfolio(s) again. Instead, you’ll be able to freely transact in Binance.US, then simply launch or refresh your Blockfolio app to view your synced portfolio(s). If you still prefer to enter transactions manually, the auto-sync feature is easy to toggle off. To enable Binance.US auto-sync, follow the simple steps in this guide.
What you’ll need:
- Desktop Binance.US account and credentials
- Latest Blockfolio app
- Email account and credentials
- 10 minutes
- Log into your Binance.US desktop account.
- Find and click on settings.
- Find and click API Management.
- Enter a key label.
- Complete 2FA if you have it setup.
- Check your email and click the link to confirm setup.
- Find your new API key on Binance.US.
- Click Edit restrictions to adjust the access level.
- Adjust API restrictions to Read Only. It should look like the image below. Make sure to save your changes.
- Launch Blockfolio App.
- Swipe to the target portfolio, then tap Preferences (three dots in the upper right hand corner).
- Tap Exchange Connections (second from top).
- Select Binance.US from the list of available Exchange Connections.
- To use QR sync, tap the QR code, then position the Binance.US QR within your mobile device’s camera window. Otherwise, enter or paste your API Key and Secret Key where prompted.
- Review sync preferences, then tap Add Connection.
- Select additional sync preferences as prompted.
- Allow time for the connection to be established.
Note: Once the connection is established, the Establishing Exchange Connection bar will disappear.
- Compare the portfolio to your Binance.US account to confirm your wallets were correctly synced.
If you have any troubleshooting issues or other specific questions or concerns, please reach out to Blockfolio Customer Support via Telegram or Email. And as always, if you found this content useful, please Like, Follow, and Share us on Twitter and Facebook!