Automatically synchronize your Binance.US wallet(s) with your FTX App portfolio(s). After enabling this feature, you’ll never need to manually enter your Binance.US transactions to your FTX App Portfolio(s) again. Instead, you’ll be able to freely transact in Binance.US, then simply launch or refresh your Blockfolio app to view your synced portfolio(s). If you still prefer to enter transactions manually, the auto-sync feature is easy to toggle off. To enable Binance.US auto-sync, follow the simple steps in this guide.
What you’ll need:
- Desktop Binance.US account and credentials
- Latest FTX App
- Email account and credentials
- 10 minutes
- Log into your Binance.US desktop account.
- Find and click on settings.
- Find and click API Management.
- Enter a key label.
- Complete 2FA if you have it setup.
- Check your email and click the link to confirm setup.
- Find your new API key on Binance.US.
- Click Edit restrictions to adjust the access level.
- Adjust API restrictions to Read Only. It should look like the image below. Make sure to save your changes.
- Launch the FTX App
- Tap More and then Track. Swipe to the target portfolio, then tap ⚙️.
- Tap Exchange Connections (second from top).
- Select Binance.US from the list of available Exchange Connections.
- To use QR sync, tap the QR code, then position the Binance.US QR within your mobile device’s camera window. Otherwise, enter or paste your API Key and Secret Key where prompted.
- Select additional sync preferences by tapping Advanced Import Options. (this is optional)
- Review sync preferences, then tap Add Connection.
- Allow time for the connection to be established.
Note: Once the connection is established, the Establishing Exchange Connection bar will disappear.
- Compare the portfolio to your Binance.US account to confirm your wallets were correctly synced.
If you have any troubleshooting issues or other specific questions or concerns, please reach out to FTX App Customer Support via Telegram or Email. And as always, if you found this content useful, please Like, Follow, and Share us on Twitter and Facebook!