Automatically synchronize your Bitstamp wallet(s) to your FTX App Portfolio(s). After enabling this feature, you’ll never need to manually enter your Bitstamp transactions to your FTX App portfolio(s) again. Instead, you’ll be able to freely transact on Bitstamp, then simply launch or refresh your FTX App app to view your synced portfolio(s). If you still prefer to enter transactions manually, the auto-sync feature is easy to toggle off. To enable Bitstamp auto-sync, follow the simple steps in this guide.
What you’ll need:
- Desktop Bitstamp account and credentials
- Latest FTX App
- Email account and credentials
- 10 minutes
1. Log in to your Bitstamp desktop account.
2. Find and click on Security and then API Access.
3. Click the “New API Key” button (top right of the screen).
4. Enable Account Balances and User transactions permissions.
5. Click the “Enter 2FA & Submit” button.
6. Complete the 2FA process.
7. Your new key and secret will show on the next screen. Be sure to save the secret as it will disappear after you activate it. Click Activate to send activation email.
8. Check your email and click the button to activate your new API key.
9. Launch FTX App
10. Swipe to the target portfolio, then tap Preferences (three dots in the upper right hand corner).
11. Tap Exchange Connections (second from the top).
12. Select Bitstamp from the list of available Exchange Connections.
13. Enter or paste your User ID, API Key and Secret Key where prompted. Your User ID (not your email address) can be found on the Security->Change password screen on the Bitstamp website.
14. Review your sync preferences, then tap Add Connection.
15. Select additional sync preferences as prompted.
16. Allow time for the connection to be established.
Note: Once the connection is established, the Establishing Exchange Connection bar will disappear.
17. Compare the portfolio to your Bitstamp account to confirm the wallets were correctly synced.
If you have any troubleshooting issues or other specific questions or concerns, please reach out to FTX App Customer Support via Telegram or Email. And as always, if you found this content useful, please Like, Follow, and Share us on Twitter and Facebook!Swipe to the target portfolio, then tap Preferences (three dots in upper right corner).