Automatically synchronize your FTX US wallet(s) with your FTX App portfolio(s). After enabling this feature, you’ll never need to manually enter your FTX US SPOT trades, transfers, deposits or withdrawals to your Blockfolio portfolio(s) again. Instead, you’ll be able to freely transact on FTX US, then simply launch or refresh your Blockfolio app to view your synced portfolio(s). If you still prefer to enter transactions manually, the auto-sync feature is easy to toggle off. To enable FTX US auto-sync, follow the simple steps in this guide.
Note: We currently do not support auto-sync for futures trading.
What you’ll need:
- Desktop FTX US account and credentials
- Latest FTX App
- 5 minutes
1. Log into your FTX US desktop account.
2. Find and click on your email address in the top right corner and select Settings.
3. Scroll down the API Keys section and click CREATE READ-ONLY API KEY.
4. Your read-only API Keys will appear; please be sure to save the secret.
5. Launch the FTX App .
6. Swipe to the target portfolio, then tap Preferences (three dots in the upper right hand corner).
7. Tap Exchange Connections (second from the top).
8. Tap Add Connection.
9. Select FTX US from the list of available Exchange Connections.
10. Enter or paste your API Key and API Secret where prompted and review the Advanced Import Options.
11. Tap Add Connection.
12. Select additional sync preferences as desired.
13. Allow time for the connection to be established.
If you have any troubleshooting issues or other specific questions or concerns, please reach out to FTX App Customer Support via Telegram or Email. And as always, if you found this content useful, please Like, Follow, and Share us on Twitter and Facebook!