Automatically synchronize your AAX wallet(s) with your FTX App portfolio(s). After enabling this feature, you’ll never need to manually enter your AAX SPOT trades, transfers, deposits or withdrawals to your FTX App portfolio(s) again. Instead, you’ll be able to freely transact on AAX, then simply launch or refresh your FTX App to view your synced portfolio(s). If you still prefer to enter transactions manually, the auto-sync feature is easy to toggle off. To enable AAX auto-sync, follow the simple steps in this guide.
Note: We currently do not support auto-sync for futures trading.
What you’ll need:
- Desktop AAX account and credentials
- Latest FTX App
- 10 minutes
1. Log into your AAX desktop account.
2. Find and click on your profile icon in the top right corner and select API Management from the drop-down.
3. A Create New API Key pop-up will appear. Make sure Account Info and Spot Trading for Read boxes are checked off as shown below. For the label, simply name your API key.
If the pop-up doesn't appear, click the Create New API Key button on the webpage:
4. After you click Create New API Key, a pop-up with your API Key and Secret will appear.
5. Launch the FTX App .
6. Swipe to the target portfolio, then tap Preferences (three dots in the upper right hand corner).
7. Tap Exchange Connections (second from the top).
8. Tap Add Connection.
9. Select AAX from the list of available Exchange Connections.
10. Scan the QR code or enter or paste your API Key and API Secret where prompted and review the Advanced Import Options.
11. Tap Add Connection.
12. Select additional sync preferences as desired.
13. Allow time for the connection to be established.
If you have any troubleshooting issues or other specific questions or concerns, please reach out to FTX App Customer Support via Telegram or Email. And as always, if you found this content useful, please Like, Follow, and Share us on Twitter and Facebook!