How can I buy crypto on a set schedule?
You can now set up a recurring buy to cost-average your holdings, for any token we have on the exchange, for FTX and FTX.US.
How do I set up a Recurring Buy?
- On the Invest Tab, once you are enabled for trading on FTX App, tap the coin you wish to buy on a recurring schedule.
- Tap "With US Dollar" to change currencies you wish to use for your recurring investment. Tap "One Time" to toggle between a one time purchase or a recurring purchase.
- To set up the recurring purchase, tap Frequency. Then tap the desired interval you wish to use to invest in the coin.
- On the Repeat Purchase screen, you have an opportunity to select the source (USD Wallet is the default, but you can use any fiat currency you have in your account or attach a bank account) for the recurring buy. You can also adjust frequency on this tab.
- The next screen will show you the details of your recurring buy. Slide to submit your request.
- Now when you tap on the coin in your FTX App, you'll see your recurring buys as well as history.
How do I cancel a Recurring Buy?
- On the wallet page for the coin where your recurring buy is set up, tap the Recurring Buy you have set up for that coin.
- Tap Cancel Order.
- Confirm the cancellation, or tap Don't Cancel if you aren't ready to make the change.
If you have questions, please open a support ticket in the app so we can assist you.