How can I buy crypto on a set schedule?
You can now set up a recurring buy to cost-average your holdings, for any token we have on the exchange, for FTX and FTX.US.
How do I set up a Recurring Buy?
- On the Invest Tab, once you are enabled for trading on FTX App, tap the coin you wish to buy on a recurring schedule.
- Tap "With US Dollar" to change currencies you wish to use for your recurring investment. Tap "One Time" to toggle between a one time purchase or a recurring purchase.
- To set up the recurring purchase, tap Frequency. Then tap the desired interval you wish to use to invest in the coin.
- On the Repeat Purchase screen, you have an opportunity to select the source (USD Wallet is the default, but you can use any cryptocurrency you have in your account or attach a bank account) for the recurring buy. You can also adjust frequency on this tab.
- The next screen will show you the details of your recurring buy. Slide to submit your request.
- Now when you tap on the coin in your FTX App, you'll see your recurring buys as well as history.
How do I cancel a Recurring Buy?
- On the wallet page for the coin where your recurring buy is set up, tap the Recurring Buy you have set up for that coin.
- Tap Cancel Order.
- Confirm the cancellation, or tap Don't Cancel if you aren't ready to make the change.
If you have questions, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.