2 Factor Authentication is a required security feature on your FTX App and cannot be disabled. If your 2 Factor Authentication is set to SMS and you would like to get your codes via an authenticator app, follow the steps below:
1. Tap the ⚙️ icon at the top right corner of your FTX App.
2. Select Security.
3. Tap Two-factor authentication.
4. Select Authenticator App.
5. You should see a prompt letting you know that withdrawals will be disabled for 24 hours for security reasons. Tap I understand.
6. You will be presented with a QR code on the next page. Scan the QR code or copy the secret key to your authenticator app. Tap Next.
7. Copy the code from your authenticator app and paste it in the FTX App. Tap Continue.
8. Type the code sent via SMS and tap Submit.
If you have lost access to the phone number you used to register in the app, please contact Customer Support.