FTX App users on the FTX US platform can deposit NFTs to their account by following the steps below:
1. On your FTX App, tap Wallet, and then select My NFTs.
2. Tap Deposit.
3. Select the network you are sending NFTs from. The FTX App supports both Solana and Ethereum NFTs.
4. Open your sending wallet and scan the QR code or paste the address that you see in your FTX App's Deposit NFT page. Always double check that the correct address was copied to your sending wallet. NFTs sent to the wrong address will not be recoverable.
5. Tap Done on your FTX App.
- If you are sending via the Ethereum network, only send ERC721 and ERC1155 NFTs.
- If you are sending via the Solana network, only send Solana Metaplex NFTs.
- Outside of the above, other NFTs may not be supported and sending these to your FTX App will result in loss of your NFT.
If you have questions, or need help with depositing NFTs, please contact Customer Support.