If you hold NFTs in the FTX App, you can send these to another address that supports it. Follow the steps below to send NFTs from your FTX App:
1. In Wallets, tap My NFTs.
2. Locate the NFT you would like to send.
3. Scroll down to locate the button to withdraw the NFT to the network it is on. The FTX App supports both Solana and Ethereum NFTs.
4. Open the wallet that will receive the NFT and scan the QR code or copy the receiving address on their NFT page. Always double check that the correct address was copied to your FTX App. NFTs sent to the wrong address will not be recoverable.
5. Tap Review and Slide to Submit.
6. Open your email to verify the withdrawal.
7. If you set a withdrawal password or require 2FA for withdrawals, enter this in the app when prompted and tap Submit.
NOTE: You will need some USD in your account to use for fees.
If you have questions, or need help with withdrawing NFTs, please contact Customer Support.